The position of Corporate Sales Manager is opened in the new hotel in Dubai-Deira which is part of the international hotel chain (pre-opening team).
Our client, one of the Dubai hotels, which is designed for those who are open to everything new. If you are someone who appreciates tech-forward features and vibrant social scenes, then we invite you to explore a career with this Hotels.
Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities! Form your star team, become a successful leader, accept the challenge and make a breakthrough in sales!
Basic salary level (depends on experience) + benefits (leave out + meal + medical + visa + avia + transportation allowance).
Schedule — 48 hours per week, day off is fixed.
You must have minimum 5 years in Sales in UAE hospitality (necessary), high level education, own car and UAE driving license.
- oversee the interviewing, hiring, and training of a company’s sales staff to ensure an effective salesforce;
- develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance;
- contact customers via emails and phone calls to offer them services;
- visit clients or arrange meetings;
- deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase;
- communicate with customers to identify their requirements;
- motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals;
- monitor the activities of sales personnel to assess performance and productivity;
- assign and designate sales quotas and territories to staff according to individual potential;
- collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance;
- ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets;
- conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities;
- compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance;
- ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients;
- prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast;
- organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
We invite you to face2face interview! Send your CV to e-mail: email@example.com